Monday, April 6, 2009

WAY COOL, LIKE NARLY DUDE

I just found out that if you click on the images I posted they enlarge! Now I feel better about posting images. Before this Revelation I was a little depressed by the quality. Try clicking on the images of my favorite place if you have not already. It makes a world of difference.

By the way the person in the Happy place image is my Big Little brother. He is a great guy who makes me laugh constantly. In that image you can see the ruins of one of the ghost towns near where we are camped(camped, well not really camping in an RV) there are two within a short distance of each other. The RV even gives more detail too. Check out the sunset image and look at the Joshua trees in the foreground. Boy I miss this place BAD!

I love revelations like this one. Simple pleasures are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment